-->

May 6, 2010

Strange headless creature washes ashore


A mysterious and headless “sea creature” has washed up on the shore of McIvers on the Bay of Islands in Canada.

Local residents were out in force to take a look at the odd animal, but no one has any idea what species this actually is, if it is in fact a recorded species.

The Department of Fisheries and Oceans in Corner Brook intends to check out the Lower Cove site today hoping to find some answers to the discovery by Warrick Lovell on Wednesday.

“It would be nice to see if anyone knows what it is,” says Lovell. “First I thought it was a seal washed up (on the high tide earlier in the day), but when I went down to check on my boat that evening, I walked over to see and then I knew it wasn’t a seal.

“But, I don’t know what it is.”

The creature is described as 15-foot in length, with a 10-foot tail and a single flipper-like appendage on it’s right hand side. Confused residents will have to wait on the analysis of the DFO to find out just what is lurking in their waters

Source < www.paranormalmagazine.co.uk >

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger